Ingredients: 1 lb. White fish fillet, 2 to 3 tbsp. flour, olive oil, salt & Pepper, 1 jar of Zitto e Mangia Puttanesca sauce.
- Cut fish fillet in a half, dust with flour and season with salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil, sauté the fish 2 to 3 minutes each side
- add the Zitto e Mangia Puttanesca sauce and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes and serve
- Add the beans with juice and water to fill the pot. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut spaghetti. Cook until “al dente”
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese