Ingredients: 1 lb. White fish fillet, 2 to 3 tbsp. flour, olive oil, salt & Pepper, 1 jar of Zitto e Mangia Puttanesca sauce.
- Cut fish fillet in a half, dust with flour and season with salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil, sauté the fish 2 to 3 minutes each side
- add the Zitto e Mangia Puttanesca sauce and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes and serve
- Add the beans with juice and water to fill the pot. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut spaghetti. Cook until “al dente”
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
Ingredients: 1 1/2 lb. of grilled eggplants sliced into discs about 1/4 inch thick, 2 jars of Zitto e Mangia Onion Basil sauce, shredded mozzarella, parmesan cheese.
- Overlap a layer eggplant discs in the bottom of a glass or ceramic baking dish
- Cover with Zitto e Mangia Onion Basil sauce, sprinkle generously with mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 to make several layers. Reserve about a quarter of the Zitto e Mangia Onion Basil sauce and parmesan cheese for the top layer
- Bake at 325 ͦ F for 35 to 40 minutes
Tomato & Mozzarella Risotto
Ingredients: 2 cups of Arborio Rice, 1 jar of Zitto e Mangia Onion Basil sauce, olive oil, chopped onions, 1 cup shredded mozzarella , 5 cups of chicken broth, salt & pepper.
- In a pan, sauté the onions in olive oil
- Add rice, 4 cups of broth and 1 jar of sauce
- Cook for 15 minutes covered on low heat
- Stir in the shredded mozzarella
- Add the rest of the broth and cook rice until soft (3 to 5 minutes)
- Add salt and pepper to taste, serve warm